1. What is your art is about?
It's all personal and introspective. It's the way I express my thoughts.
2. Why does your art exist?
It was a natural progression, but I took it seriously because I wanted to leave something when I'm gone.
3. How did your art come into being?
4. What happens when your inspired?
It's the best feeling in the world, but I think it through and sleep on it. The idea that is and if I don't forget about it I'll bring it to form.
5. Where do you find inspiration?
Anywhere, anytime and in anything.
6. What's your creative process?
I consume as much information as possible about an idea I have and then I set a deadline for when I should create it.
7. What do you think about while you work?
8. How do you start?
When I push the deadline to the limit I like to isolate myself as I create and then record the process.
9. How do you proceed?
I try to become totally present in the moment and then transfer my energy into the work.
10. How do you know you're done?
I just know.